NEWS AND PRESS
WTRF Channel 7 News
Technology separates coal, ash without chemicals
- West Virginia Coal Reclamation Managing Partner Gene Ricciardi can't think of any reason the industry wouldn't embrace the DriJet 100, a new technology that can separate coal from ash without using water or chemicals.
Developers tout water- and chemical-free coal preparation process
- Developers of a new coal preparation technology say they can separate coarser coals from ash at a lower cost than traditional chemical processes.
Mineral Separation Technologies launches DriJet 100
- Mineral Separation Technologies has announced the launch of a new product, the DriJet 100, which separates coal and ash without the use of water or chemicals.
DriJet 100 technology launched
- Mineral Separation Technologies has launched the DriJet 100, which is able to separate coal and ash without using water or chemicals. The technology uses x-rays to identify the atomic weight of coal particles and air jets to separate coal from ash. It has been field-tested and is now available to coal companies in the US.
Next Generation Dry Coal Sorting
- Jerry Luttrell and Michael Kiser of Virginia Tech assess DriJet's performance.
New Technology Takes Water Out of Coal Separation
- Mineral Separation Technologies announced today that it has created a new product, the DriJet 100, that separates coal and ash without using water or chemicals.